Thursday 20 December 2012

Jingle Bells

Monday is Christmas Eve and I have only bought 2 gifts so far, but I am not panicking. Never quite got why people panic over Christmas, or any other holiday for that matter. It´s no holiday if you stress over it!

I must admit I will not overdo it with presents this year. Haven´t got any Christmas spirit what so ever. Don´t think any of us have. It seems all of us are planning on one good winter escape...or at least to escape. One better make the best of the market slow down! Moneypenny already left, packed up her car and is now on her way to Germany.

Anyways, for my mother I have bought a book I know she will like. The title is "a 100 important Swedes"...I think...the girl in the shop wrapped it for me.

And for my little sister I´ve gotten a good docking station for her Iphone.

Dad gets sport event tickets and "baby" brother hmm not sure yet. Probably a gift card.

As always the Swedish Trade Federation and the Swedish Institute of Retail (HUI) predict another sales record for this year....I´m not convinced. But surely, having already started the January sales will have effect, so who knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment