Saturday 22 December 2012

Last Minute Christmas Gift Tips

ATTENTION! These are gift suggestions of presents intended for relatives and friends. Have you still not gotten anything for your loved one I´d say you´re in trouble...


- Good dockingstation for Android/Iphone (must be able to charge battery)


- Spotify subscription for relatives in ages between 14-30

- a Good book.

- Clothing  (Belt, scarf, bag included) Ask in store for help!

- Champagne ...why not?

                                             
- Sport event tickets

- Gift card (clothing, spa, travel, hair cut, restaurant etc)

- Winter running accessories

- Jewelry (for that special one) and why not a fancy jewelry box :)









- Weekend getaway or a holiday!

- Donate to charity (Buy a goat for someone in Africa)

- Magazine subscription for grandma! Gift card can often be bought online and printed!


- A good pyjamas! From Hello Kitty or Spider man for the little ones to a nice luxuary pyjamas for    mum!

- Perfume. My base perfume since 10 years back is "Romance"
by Ralph Lauren. And I have had 100s of women asking me what perfume I wear....The kind of perfume that smells better and better the longer it stays on :)

- Still nothing? .....Headphones are supposed to be the gift of the year......I´ll update if I think of something!

No comments:

Post a Comment