Wednesday 2 January 2013

Back to work

After having spent some lovely days in London i am now back at work...London was great, as always! Lot´s of shopping, especially by my sister who checked in 2 more bags than what she arrived with.......
Further the weather was good most of the time so we managed to do some sightseeing as well!


Despite of enjoying good company, lots of laughter and great food the best thing about the trip was when we in a pub were asked about our age. Since I am heading towards 30 I have started to worry about lines and aging....So when the app. 50 years old bar maid asked how old we were, as if she was doubting to serve us, it first shocked us....I even had trouble remembering my age...after having answered her question (looking like question marks) she looked at us with an astonished face and then said " Looking good, looking good..." Completely made my day!
 
This time we stayed at the Millennium Hotel London Mayfair, I had a club room and it was ok. The rooms were clean, staff was nice, location perfect for us. Beds could have been better and it is time to renovate in my standards, but over all the stay was good. I could sure stay there again, mainly because everything went smoothly with the staff, perfect location and  cleanliness. Since it is situated at Grosvenor Square it was also calm and quiet! Perfect for families I´d say.

No comments:

Post a Comment