Thursday 10 January 2013

In over my head?

I belong to the group claiming we have a housing bubble in Sweden. Most foreign analysts have been pointing this out for long, but Swedes just don´t want to hear it. 20-40% overvaluation is the talk abroad. Swedes claim there is no bubble hence there is still such a great demand surplus, and there is. The surplus demand though is mainly due to a malfunctioning swedish housing market, I claim.  Anyhow I am not taking my own advice, hence I just booked myself for a faaar faaar too expensive flat and with way more space than what I need  (being kind of single and with no kids). Worst, it´s not even built yet, and won´t be finished until end 2014 earliest and hence loans for the association will be signed in 2014. I doubt interest rates will be as low as now in end 2014....

No comments:

Post a Comment